Monday, November 8, 2010

Tutu's and Bows oh my!!

My lil girl is growing up so fast! I can not believe it will be a year shortly :-( where has the time gone?? As you may have seen I have 2 boys who are dirt and bug magnets!! Then I was blessed with my pretty princess who gets decked out in her tutus and bows that I make! Between Scentsy and my tutu and bows I am busy and excited :-)

Pink Bow with Pink Headband - $8.00

Pretty Pretty Princess Tutu with Headband - $28.00
She is such a good model, I think she enjoys it really

Flower Clip - $5.50
 


Any Tutu or Headband almost any color, if you have an idea let me know, if you would like one made let me know as well and we can start on it today! Most tutus ordered will be shipped in 2-3 business days. Just in time for the holidays!!!

2 comments:

  1. good job yes she makes a wonderful model! Do you make the actual headbands yourself or do you order them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I order the Headband part but make everything else. The flowers, tutus, bows, etc. I make by hand

    ReplyDelete