Thursday, November 4, 2010

Scent Of The Month



Silver Bells

* Don't forget the Warmer of The Month and the Scent of The Month are 10% OFF

I am so ready for the holidays, I actually thought about getting my Christmas Tree out and decorating it. I think if I did that my hubby would with think I've gone crazy. So instead I'm putting Silver Bells in my Warmer. It smells so much like Christmas that I think it will hold me off for a few weeks. 

I wanna be able to put my Tree up early since we have to take it down right after Christmas. Raegan has her 1st Birthday and I don't want the Tree to be up for that. Her theme is going to be Winter Wonderland. So guess what??? Silver Bells will be burning that nite too :-) 

Contact Me or Visit My Website
I look forward to hearing from you :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment